2011年5月21日

Renunciation(馬悅然寫給中國官方的絕交信,致大使館教育參贊張寧)

Mr Zhang Ning
Councillor in charge of Educational Affairs
The Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
Dear Mr Zhang Ning,
I send you my appreciation of the conduct of Professor Li Xiguang. I consider that he lacks both professional competence and the conscience expected by a scholar.
In the beginning I treated this matter as a laughable joke. But when I learnt that Professor Li Xiguang utilized China’s official website for spreading the rumour created by Mr Zhang Yiyi I decided from this day to break off any relation with the government of the People’s Republic of China and with the Embassy of the Chinese Republic of China in Sweden. I am aware of the fact that this decision matters little to the government of China, but to me personally it is of the greatest importance.
I should be grateful if you would bring this letter to the attention of your Ambassador.
Yours sincerely,
Göran Malmqvist
Professor emeritus in Sinology at Stockholm University
Member of the Swedish Academy
2011-05-19

3 則留言:

Shelly 提到...

Boycott-杯葛
談談政治問題:
什麼狀況之下,歐亞民主國家才會聯合抵制中國?

Shelly 提到...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
ChiaoLing 提到...

People’s Republic of China and with the Embassy of the Chinese Republic of China in Sweden.

後面這指的是台灣嗎? 不知不覺被打槍?